đánh phỏm ăn tiền online_tai game baccarat_nha cai casino uy tin
Retention is the final stage of your treatment to maintain dental alignment. A retainer is a removable appliance that holds the teeth in their positions and prevents them from shifting back into their original positions.
Once braces are removed you’ll be provided with a set of retainers. Your retainers in Winnipeg are worn for 6 months, full time, day and night. After 6 months the retainer is worn only at night for the rest of your life. This will ensure that you’ll “Luv Your Smile” forever!
Ten Important Facts about Retainers
- Wear your retainers at ALL TIMES unless instructed to do otherwise.
- Do no wear your retainers while participating in contact sports or swimming.
- Remove your retainers when eating. When your retainers are not in your mouth ALWAYS place them in a retainer case! Many retainers are lost when they are placed in napkins and accidentally thrown away as garbage.
- Remove your retainers when you brush your teeth. Brush and floss daily. DO NOT BOIL your retainers or soak them in mouthwash, as it could distort the way they fit.
- The retainer case provided by our office is made of hard plastic and is designed to keep your retainers safe when you are not wearing them. Stop by our office if you need a new retainer case.
- Dogs and cats like to chew retainers! Remember that your pet can’t chew your retainers if they are in your mouth or your case.
- Do not flip your retainers in and out of your mouth with your tongue, as this could weaken the wires and/or acrylic and eventually cause them to fit poorly or break.
- Please call for an appointment as soon as possible if you cannot wear your retainers, for instance if they are lost, broken or not fitting properly.
- If you need a new retainer we must make a new impression for the replacement to be made. There will be a fee for repaired or replaced retainers.
- Wearing your retainers properly will maintain the alignment of your teeth. SHIFTING MAY RESULT IF RETAINERS ARE NOT WORN CONSISTENTLY! Please wear your retainers as instructed.